Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
One of the most beautiful things I have always had in my life is my parent's unconditional Love.... I know without a single doubt that even if I shaved my head, became a pro wrestler and joined the circus that my parents would still love me as much as they did on day I was born. Plus I know they would not think any less of me as long as I was happy. I am very blessed to have that and to know that they love me without a shadow of a doubt. Not everyone has that with their parents.....
Eddie.... there are not enough words to describe how I feel about. He just gets me.... I think he knows me better then I know myself sometimes. Just thinking about the fact that I have him forever gives me goose bumps. I love being in love with him. He is my best friend. He loves me and I know he always will. We have a strong marriage that we work at everyday. He is a strong, hard working, honest and sweet man that treats me with respect.
I have the worlds best sister. Desi and I are like night and day but we couldn't be any closer. She is always there for me. We many not always see eye to eye but we respect each other. It takes us maybe 30 seconds to get over any disagreement we may have. She is an amazing person and I am so lucky to have her. He husband Mike is amazing also he is like a little brother to me I love having him around.
I have a great family, in-laws, aunts, uncles and cousins..... I love them all they!!!! It is nice to know I have family that loves me and treats me so well.
I have a great group of friends they are all very unique, but I don't know what I would do without them.
I have a great career..... I love it. I don't have to work long hours with leave me tons of time to just enjoy life. It is nice to have time to do all the thing I want to in life.
I have a nice home.
I am in good health. I enjoy exercising (most of the time).
I am creative and I have the time to be creative.
I love just taking life in the smells, the tastes, the things I see, the things I touch I could go on and on.
Anyway I know I make a lot of these post about how much I am grateful for but I am grateful and I don't want to ever take anything in my life for granted.
This year Thanksgiving will be held at my house with my family, the Greenwoods will come over for dessert. I LOVE hosting Thanksgiving!!! I love to have the ones I love around me. I love to cook and I love to eat!!!
I will take some picture and try and remember to post all about it.
Monday, November 16, 2009
About mid August I noticed a black wasp nest just hanging out in one of the trees that line our driveway. I showed Eddie and he told me he would take care of it and he did about a month later he was working outside and yelled for me to grab the camera so I did and here are the pictures I took.......
Thursday, September 17, 2009
1. God has given me the strength to not only get through some really hard times in my life but to rise above them and become a better person. He has also shown me it is okay to ask for forgiveness, help and strength.
2. I have the world's best husband period. He loves me, he respects me, he understands me, he works hard, he works hard at our marriage, he makes me feel safe and he never puts me down. He is my equal my best friend.
3. I have the world's best parents. It is an amazing feeling to know that no matter what and I mean no matter what they love me, they believe in me, they are happy for me and they will aways be there for me.
4. I have the world's best Sissy. Desi is amazing!!! she and I have a very close relationship, closer then most people have with there sisters. She has always been there for me and I do not know what I would do without her.
5. I have the world's best Family!!!!
6. Mike is so sweet and always willing to help and he treats Desi like a princess.
7.Phylis is one of the kindest people I know and she raised her children right.
8.If you have a question ask Larry he is really fun to sit down and have a conversation with.
9.Beckah is not only a really down to earth honest woman but she is my friend and I am thankful for that.
10.Craig is a hard working man and even if his opinions are different then everyone else he sticks by them and is true to them and I respect that.
11. Ashli is a strong woman she has gone through more in a year and a half then most do in a life time and she had the strength to not only see it through but to still be a wonderful mother and wife. I very much admire her.
12. Brain is a good honest hard working man. You don't find very many men like him any more and you can just tell by the way he treats his girls and his wife he is a good man.
13. I have the universes cutest and sweetest nieces, Big A little A and London are seriously to cute for their own good and I love them so much!!!
14. I have an amazing grandma. I love Grinny more than I can explain...... I don't know what I would do with out her. She has been a big influence in my life!!!
15. A girl could not ask for a better group of aunts, uncles and cousins I mean hello I am so lucky. When ever I go visit them Wyoming they all make me feel very loved!!!
16. I have the best group of friends anyone could ask for... they all have been their for me at different times in my life and they will always be there for me. that is amazing feeling to know I will always have them to stand by my side. Thank you for all you do you know who you are!!!
17. I have a career, I enjoy.
18. I own a home.
19. I have traveled and seen a lot of great things.
20. I have accomplished many goals I have made for my self.
21. I am health I may not be super skinny but I can kick box, hike mountains and go on long long bike rides without killing over. And I am proud of my body!!!
22. I have the ability to be creative.
23. I know where I have been and I know where I am going.
24. I have a strong marriage
25. I collect hobbies
26. With all the great people in my life I know I can do anything and go anywhere I want.
27. Even though I have all the responsibilities of a normal adult I have still been able to keep my wings!!! and enjoy life for as simple and wonderful as it is!!!!!
There you have it All in All I am a very blessed and happy Woman here is 27 years and and at least 50 more of loving life!!!!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
1If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13 (New International Version)
I leave you all with some Bridals of Destiny taken by my other talented sister Beckah.......
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
I had never been to Jackson Hole or white water rafting before and was tickled with excitement.
Jackson was beautiful, classy and full of people
White water rafting was amazing I mean AMAZING I have never had so much fun in water before in my life!!! I am actually having white water rafting withdrawals........................ Does anyone know of any local support groups?????? :)
Here are some pictures from our trip ( the white water ones will come on a later post they are still being ordered) Oh and we also went to see the Tetons it was breath-taking............
Sorry the photos are out of order but at least I made a post!!!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Eddie and I ventured up to Sun Valley, Idaho where we stayed at the Sun Valley resort for the weekend (own by Grand America where Eddie works). Oh and before I forget it was all paid for by Eddie's work.... Yes it was FREE all we had to do is pay for tips. The Resort was beautiful the mountain it was on was even more breath taking!!!
restaurants, 15 shopping places, a movie theatre and about a million trials.
In the front of the resort there was a big pond that had a big swan family in it and posted all around the pond were these warning signs.
And yes Eddie and I got chased by the father swan while taking some pictures!!! I was a lot more scared of them then Eddie was.
This is a picture of me eating my favorite thing in the world hand dipped chocolate covered almonds. I also had the best chocolate covered strawberries!!!!
I love this picture!!!! Eddie is looking at a bike trail map and yes he is lost.
Eddie id the worlds sweetest husband, while I was taking pictures of the mountains he made a bouquet of wildflowers for me. I snapped this picture because he is just so so cute!!! Eddie and I went for a 6 mile bike ride and it was a lot of fun it started to rain on the way back but it was the funniest part of the ride I think.
I love this picture of the swan family!!!
So there you have it a quick recap of our trip!!!
Friday, June 19, 2009
this post is going to be about my thoughts on marriage and what it is like to be Eddies wife and a spouse in general. Please bare with me for this is going to be more of a random list full of one word sentences, half paragraph and so on and so forth then an actual story or whatever.
- Loving another person for who they are is 99% choice and 1% emotional butterfly feelings.
- I never knew half of my soul was missing until I meet Eddie and he filled it.
- Marriage is hard work period. but it is the most rewarding and satisfying thing when all your hard work pays off.
- Eddie is my best friend, not because we have so much in common or that we view life the same ways (because in a lot of cases we are different) he is my best friend because I enjoy his view on life and respect it regardless of my views and I know he feels the same. He is the one person I can be 100% me around and know that he will never think less of me even if he has a different opinion on the matter.
- I try everyday to be the wife that God has intended me to be and respect my husband as the head of our family second only to God. I am not perfect, nor will I ever be but that will never stop me from trying.
- How can I describe Marriage.......... Do you know the tingling feeling the rushes over your body seconds before you get goose bumps?, the prickling feeling that seems to paralyze your body the moment before you jump into the fear of the unknown or the fluttering that seems to consume your stomach the instant you realize that you are having that”picture perfect” moment in life. Whenever these moments occur, the whole world seems to slow down but your heart beats faster.............
-There are two types of people in this world the first group are those people that prepare for a disaster before it ever happens they have emergency kits, food storage, a plan of action,etc. They are prepared for if and when these disasters happen (and in some cases they never do) but these people rest easier at night know that they are prepared just in case. The second group of people are not prepared and will never be prepared for what ever reason and when disaster happens they either fight tell the finish to make thing right or they throw in the towel. I am not saying one group of people are better then the other just some personality types like to be prepared in life. I think the same thing applies to marriage you can either be prepared for disaster that will more then likely come or you can try to find a plan of action after the disaster has hit and for a lot of people in this case they fight until they think they think they can't fight anymore and throw in the towel. Eddie and I have choose to be apart of the prepared group when it comes to our marriage we read relationship books, we try everyday to understand each other personality types and we work at our marriage everyday. I know that disaster will come along in our marriage and I want to be prepared for them, and who knows maybe being as prepared as we can it will be more like a small storm rather then a full on disaster.
-Are you prepared?
- I have know Eddie for three years now. I would say I know him better then anyone else he knows. That said I can still learn something new about him everyday and I do. All it really takes is keeping my eyes open and my ears turned on and I find things I may have missed up to this point or even things that just now came to be valid in our lives. To me it is amazing what you can learn just watching a person eat a meal.
- Wives cry a lot more then husbands. Good or bad.
- Women have a lot more words to use up in a day then men do.
- When you are wrestling with your husband trying with all of your might to not get ticked 1) realize it is a losing battle if your husband is a foot taller then you 2)Blankets on your legs really make it a losing battle 3)when he threatens to stick his tongue in your ear and nose and he actually starts doing it and you can't stop laughing and you should throw in the towel and say "Uncle"
- Being Married to Eddie is by far the best thing in the world. Hello who wouldn't be elated for the opportunity to spend the rest of their life with their best friend, their souls other half and of course their partner in crime!!!
- On that note; did you know it is a lot more fun to get into trouble, be embarrassed, laugh until you wet your pants and experience life unexpected moments your spouse. I know it is for me.
- Getting pooped on by a bird on a motorcycle is only funny when you are riding on Eddie's motorcycle with him. It is so funny in fact that if you are me you almost fall off the back because you are shacking from the laughter.
- Crying a bad day away is a lot easier when you can cry it away on your best friend's/ hubby's shoulder.
- It seems to me when you get married you forget your spouse's real name. I call eddie Babe,Stinky,Greenwood, EdDawg, hubby bubby and anything else I can think of before I call him Eddie. The same goes for him but the things he calls me turn my cheeks red so I will leave them out.
- The moment you get married everyone starts asking when you will have babies. ANSWER: Not for at least the next 2 to 3 years and that all depend on if Eddie and I are done being selfish with each other. Yes that will put me close to 30 or past thirty when we start having kids but as my Doctor told me (who happened to have her first at 38) I still am many many years away from having to worry about birth problems.
- Eddie makes me a better person as I do for him. He actively helps me reach my goals. " What are we going to do tonight Brain?" "the same thing we do every night Pinky... Try to take over the World!!!!" Eddie= Pinky & Brittany = The Brain
If you don't know where this is from I feel so sorry for you. And Yes Eddie makes me feel like I can take over the world.
OK well I have listed more things then all of you probably care to read and a put one to many un-necessary quotes so I am calling this a wrap. Leave a comment if you would like!!!
PEACE LOVE AND APPLES SAUCE!!!!!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Desi asked me to be her Matron of Honor, Joan (our great friend, who was also in my line) and our cousin Rachelle to be brides maids. Now our main task as Brides maid is to embarrass the snot out of her (along with other thing such as helping her with the wedding, etc, etc). Well a sure fire way to do this is to throw her a Naughty or Nice bridal shower. We did just that on Saturday. Joan and I came up with some fun games, prepares some sinful and saintly foods and decorated my back yard in glittery black and pink. Add a bride and you have yourself a fun and not to over the top embarrassing shower for a more then deserving sister. Here are some random picture of us playing games, eating great food and enjoy the look on Desi face as she opens up gifts. I love you Sissy and I am so happy for you!!! A girl could not ask for a better sister.