Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Baby Sister is Getting Married!!!

My Baby sister Destiny and Mike is getting married on August 1st. Destiny and Mike make a great couple and I am glade to see them take this next step in their lives together.
Desi asked me to be her Matron of Honor, Joan (our great friend, who was also in my line) and our cousin Rachelle to be brides maids. Now our main task as Brides maid is to embarrass the snot out of her (along with other thing such as helping her with the wedding, etc, etc). Well a sure fire way to do this is to throw her a Naughty or Nice bridal shower. We did just that on Saturday. Joan and I came up with some fun games, prepares some sinful and saintly foods and decorated my back yard in glittery black and pink. Add a bride and you have yourself a fun and not to over the top embarrassing shower for a more then deserving sister. Here are some random picture of us playing games, eating great food and enjoy the look on Desi face as she opens up gifts. I love you Sissy and I am so happy for you!!! A girl could not ask for a better sister.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! Yay for destiny!

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

CUTE!~~~ I wish could of been there!

Tyson Gerber said...

I can always count on you to throw a fantatic party!!! Way to go destany. jael and I were sad we could not be there - we had Jaels 100 mile race. I called destany and am planning on delivering her present. Thanks girl

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Dearest Britt -

That would be so cool if we did a team thing... ever since my lame job i've been so bummbed... but your right I need to get back on track with the things that I love.

I hope I can find a job that values me more :) JL