We have booked a beautiful all inclusive hotel just west of Play Del Carmen. It is said to have one of the best beaches along the coast and it is just a ten minute drive from the Tulum Mayan ruins and Xel ha which is an incredible natural open sea aquarium.
Things I am looking forward to on this trip:
- The beach, more so the fact that I will be able to walk along it at night with my husband
- Spending time with the family, when all of us get together there is a lot of laughing and having fun.
- Shopping for clothing for the trip...... You have to Love Victoria Secrets Bikini selection
- Snorkeling or scuba driving
- The Mayan Ruins
- A week away from work in a beautiful tropical place
- Swimming with sea turtles
- Getting away with my husband, no matter what we are doing he makes it a million times better
Things I am not looking forward to:
- The wait ... We are not going until the end of the summer so I still have a few moths of wishing I was there ahead of me
- Worrying about how I will look in those Victoria Secret bikinis (lets just say my workout equipment is getting double the use now)
- Tanning....... I want to be tan before I go but getting from super white to a golden tan is a pain in my booty.
Now my biggest problem is trying to figure out a way to convince Eddie that spending 700 dollars at Victoria Secrets on clothing and swimming suits for this trips is essential..... Any Ideas????