Monday, March 8, 2010

2010 Family Vacation

It's official we are going to to Mexico with my family in a couple months and I am elated!!!!!

We have booked a beautiful all inclusive hotel just west of Play Del Carmen. It is said to have one of the best beaches along the coast and it is just a ten minute drive from the Tulum Mayan ruins and Xel ha which is an incredible natural open sea aquarium.

Things I am looking forward to on this trip:
  • The beach, more so the fact that I will be able to walk along it at night with my husband
  • Spending time with the family, when all of us get together there is a lot of laughing and having fun.
  • Shopping for clothing for the trip...... You have to Love Victoria Secrets Bikini selection
  • Snorkeling or scuba driving
  • The Mayan Ruins
  • A week away from work in a beautiful tropical place
  • Swimming with sea turtles
  • Getting away with my husband, no matter what we are doing he makes it a million times better

Things I am not looking forward to:

  • The wait ... We are not going until the end of the summer so I still have a few moths of wishing I was there ahead of me
  • Worrying about how I will look in those Victoria Secret bikinis (lets just say my workout equipment is getting double the use now)
  • Tanning....... I want to be tan before I go but getting from super white to a golden tan is a pain in my booty.

Now my biggest problem is trying to figure out a way to convince Eddie that spending 700 dollars at Victoria Secrets on clothing and swimming suits for this trips is essential..... Any Ideas????

4 comments:

ed'WORD' said...

there is no justification for spending 700 at VS. Btw, it went up 100 from last week, what happend there? doesn't matter though, cause you wont be getting any of it. Sorry to be so cruel. Maybe something nice from walmart or even Savers would be good?

Tyson Gerber said...

How cool! I loved going to Mexico with my family - so many fun memories. Please post pics. sure do miss you guys.

Martha

Sarah and Neil Peterson said...

Lucky!!! Sounds super fun! $700 may be a bit steep, but tell Eddie that he is SURE to benefit from a trip to Vickie's!

Letherton said...

how fun

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com