Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our Mexico Trip 2010

In an effort to keep our out of town family up-to-date on the happenings of our lives and to keep my friend Sam happy, I am going to start post on my blog again. I thought I would start out by posting some pictures I took during our trip to Mexico last August. I took the pictures from Mexico and made them into a scrapbook that I had printed for my mother. Using the software made the scrapbook with, I was able to put it into slide show format (you will see a note at the end for my mom, because the original was made for her). The trip to Mexico was amazing to say the least!!!! It was a family trip with made it that much more of an adventure. The trip included but not was not limited to; snorkeling, zip lining, cliff jumping , shopping, ATV driving, cave swimming, kayaking , midnight swimming, dancing and so much more. Needless to say it was a very fun time. In total we spent a week there that we will never forget!!!! If you would like more details on the day to day happenings my hubby Eddie wrote a few really great post about each day just click here. There are 5 posts and they are titled Journal in Reverse. Other than that enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Woo hoo!!! Welcome back. Jumping ship look awfully tempting but I will give you time to make a full recovery from nonblogalocci. :) Cant wait to hear about your other adventure and not limited!!!!!!

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Glad to have you post! I always check and sometimes I read Eddie's but I love all your comments. Hope Utah is great. Tyson and I are expecting our first baby in October! We are so excited. Love you.

Sarah and Neil Peterson said...

I'm glad to hear you're blogging again too!!!