Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Our current project is the back yard. This remodel is one I have been excited to get started ever since we finished the kitchen (which was the most important remodel in my eyes).
Our main focus is rebuilding the covered patio, putting in a small pond, improve the landscaping and re-vamping the brick BBQ/Fire-pit. Since the back yard is still a work in progress I only have before and tear down pictures to share.
Before I share these picture with you all I would like to give special thanks to my Brother In Law Craig for his 8 o'clock wake up call, his wonderful weather watching and last but not least his help in tearing down the old patio cover!!!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
First Place Goes to: Beckah She got 8 out of 10
Second Place Goes to: Ashli and Sam they both got 7 out of 10
Third Place Goes to: Jael She got 6 out of 10
So Here are the correct Answers........
1. I am deathly afraid of spiders. : this is False I am not afriad of spiders but I do have a fear of Katydid bugs (google for pictures)
2. I have a small tattoo on my hip of a frog: This is False I have never had a tatoo and will never get one, but for some reason everyone thinks I have one.
3. In High School I could Rollerblade and do tricks on half pipes: This is True I was a big into aggrestive rollerblading in high school.
4. My dream car is a Jeep Wrangler: This is true... Although I have sold my jeep for a different vehicale it is still number one in my book.
5. I had my tongue pierce when I was 18. This one is true I had my tongue pierced one day, yes one day it was the dumbiest thing I did out of peer pressure LOL.
6. I love to cook, it is one of my favorite things to do. This is True. I just love to cook.
7. I am pretty into sports but my favorite sport is soccer. This is false I love all sports excepts soccer. Softball and baseball are my all time favorite.
8. I enjoy a good scary movie. False, I hate hate hate scary movies.
9. I really enjoy crafts I love pottery, making Jewelry, painting and scrap booking. this is true I am just a craft kind of girl.
10. I have been in 7 car accidents and Only 2 were my fault. This is very much True I have been in 7 car accidents and yes only two were my fault.
So there you have it. This was so much fun.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Here are the Rules:
- Below you will read 10 statements you need to determine if these statements are true or False.
- Leave your answers in the comment box below. Example: 1) T 2) F
1. I am deathly afraid of spiders.
2. I have a small tattoo on my hip of a frog.
3. In High School I could Rollerblade and do tricks on half pipes.
4. My dream car is a Jeep Wrangler.
5. I had my tongue pierce when I was 18.
6. I love to cook, it is one of my favorite things to do.
7. I am pretty into sports but my favorite sport is soccer.
8. I enjoy a good scary movie.
9. I really enjoy crafts I love pottery, making Jewelry, painting and scrap booking.
10. I have been in 7 car accidents and Only 2 were my fault.
So there you go!!! Lets see how well you do. I will post the answers in two days.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Thursday, April 2, 2009
I thought it would be fun to give everyone an idea of how busy we really are.
- Eddie's 26th birthday (on the 6th) we will be having two get togethers' and a date night.
- Camping with Bryce and Sam towards the end of the month
- Easter celebrations with the two families.
- Camping in Moab with Niel and Sarah
- London's 1st Birthday
- Mothers day
- Memorial weekend (we will probably have a BBQ)
June: ( this is when we really start to get busy)
- Destiny's Bridal Shower
- Going to Sun valley for our 2 year anniversary
- Father's Day
- My Mother-in-law's Birthday
- BBQ with friends
- Camping trip
- Beckah and I start a booth at the farmers market
- Fourth of July celebrations
- Sam's Birthday
- Joan's Birthday
- Dayn's Birthday
- Destiny's Bachelorette Party in Park City
- Camping at mirror lake with Bryce and Sam
- Craig's Birthday celebration in Jackson hole where we will be white water rafting.
- Destiny and Mikes rehearsal dinner.
- Beckah and I have a a booth at the farmers market
- Destiny and Mikes Wedding on the 1st.
- Big Group camping trip.
- More camping
- BBQ and Movie night out in the back yard under the stars
- Farmer's market booth
- Rachelle's birthday
- Anita's Birthday
- My Birthday (we all know that is a month long celebration)
- The Utes football season starts and we have season tickets
- Labor Day celebrations
- Putting in our last bit of camping for the season
- Farmers market booth
- Destiny's Birthday
- Mike's Birthday
- Our 4th annual Murder mystery Halloween party
- More Utes football
- End of farmers market
- Beckah's Birthday
- Christmas shopping
- Holiday work parties
- Crazy holiday stuff
- Christmas Shopping
- Crazy Holiday Stuff
So there you have it my peeps.... We are busy for the rest of the year. I am not complaining it should be fun.
NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2010 YEAR !!!!