Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jackson Hole

At the end of July Eddie and I along with the rest of the Greenwood clan went to Jackson Hole to do some white water rafting as per request from my brother in law Craig for his birthday!!!
I had never been to Jackson Hole or white water rafting before and was tickled with excitement.
Jackson was beautiful, classy and full of people
White water rafting was amazing I mean AMAZING I have never had so much fun in water before in my life!!! I am actually having white water rafting withdrawals........................ Does anyone know of any local support groups?????? :)
Here are some pictures from our trip ( the white water ones will come on a later post they are still being ordered) Oh and we also went to see the Tetons it was breath-taking............













Sorry the photos are out of order but at least I made a post!!!

5 comments:

Sam said...

I am super jealous. You wanna go with me? It is a great excuse to go again!

Anonymous said...

that looks like a lot of fun!!

Shaman said...

Love the Pics

AshliO said...

Love all the pictures. I so wish I could have been there. I have a picture of myself under that antler arch thing!

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

I like, like like- Jackson hole is so fun. You look great :)