Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Death of a Legend

On Tuesday August fourth 2009 I buried my dear sweet Stickers. For all of you who have no clue who Stickers is he was my tree frog I have had for almost 9 year ( it would have been nine on my birthday). Growing up I was all about frogs and all I ever wanted was to own one, well as a gift for my 18th birthday my parents gave me the money to go out and buy one. I knew Stickers was the one when the pet store helper opened the cage full of about 10 tree frogs and he jumped on me, scaring me half to death and yes I even let out a scream. And that is how he got his name even. The coolest thing about him was that he would change colors from a bright green to a dark purple. No worries I am ok. I am handling things very well.

6 comments:

Sam said...

goodbye to the legend we will miss him dearly.

Sarah and Neil Peterson said...

I didn't even know you had a tree frog! I think this calls for a replacement... :)

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

that's so nice that your parents bought you a frog... how very cute!!

AshliO said...

Ah, RIP to Stickers. If I know my brother, he will buy you a new frog when you are ready.

Anonymous said...

Awww I'm so sorry :(

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Sad. The circle of life.