Thursday, September 17, 2009

27 and On Top Of The World !!!!

Today I turn 27 !!!!! I know in most cases a woman my age would have little :( faces instead of -!!!!- behind the word 27 let face it I am in my late 20's and I am that much closer to 30. But in all reality I am no where near old. Plus as I woke up this morning and thought about the fact that I am 27 I had this overwhelming feeling of happiness, accomplishment, pride and wondering what this great life of mine has in store for me in the next year!!!! So I thought I would make a little list of 27 reason why at the age of 27 I am so happy and I feel like I am on top of the world....

1. God has given me the strength to not only get through some really hard times in my life but to rise above them and become a better person. He has also shown me it is okay to ask for forgiveness, help and strength.

2. I have the world's best husband period. He loves me, he respects me, he understands me, he works hard, he works hard at our marriage, he makes me feel safe and he never puts me down. He is my equal my best friend.

3. I have the world's best parents. It is an amazing feeling to know that no matter what and I mean no matter what they love me, they believe in me, they are happy for me and they will aways be there for me.

4. I have the world's best Sissy. Desi is amazing!!! she and I have a very close relationship, closer then most people have with there sisters. She has always been there for me and I do not know what I would do without her.

5. I have the world's best Family!!!!

6. Mike is so sweet and always willing to help and he treats Desi like a princess.

7.Phylis is one of the kindest people I know and she raised her children right.

8.If you have a question ask Larry he is really fun to sit down and have a conversation with.

9.Beckah is not only a really down to earth honest woman but she is my friend and I am thankful for that.
,
10.Craig is a hard working man and even if his opinions are different then everyone else he sticks by them and is true to them and I respect that.

11. Ashli is a strong woman she has gone through more in a year and a half then most do in a life time and she had the strength to not only see it through but to still be a wonderful mother and wife. I very much admire her.

12. Brain is a good honest hard working man. You don't find very many men like him any more and you can just tell by the way he treats his girls and his wife he is a good man.

13. I have the universes cutest and sweetest nieces, Big A little A and London are seriously to cute for their own good and I love them so much!!!

14. I have an amazing grandma. I love Grinny more than I can explain...... I don't know what I would do with out her. She has been a big influence in my life!!!

15. A girl could not ask for a better group of aunts, uncles and cousins I mean hello I am so lucky. When ever I go visit them Wyoming they all make me feel very loved!!!

16. I have the best group of friends anyone could ask for... they all have been their for me at different times in my life and they will always be there for me. that is amazing feeling to know I will always have them to stand by my side. Thank you for all you do you know who you are!!!

17. I have a career, I enjoy.

18. I own a home.

19. I have traveled and seen a lot of great things.

20. I have accomplished many goals I have made for my self.

21. I am health I may not be super skinny but I can kick box, hike mountains and go on long long bike rides without killing over. And I am proud of my body!!!

22. I have the ability to be creative.

23. I know where I have been and I know where I am going.

24. I have a strong marriage

25. I collect hobbies

26. With all the great people in my life I know I can do anything and go anywhere I want.

27. Even though I have all the responsibilities of a normal adult I have still been able to keep my wings!!! and enjoy life for as simple and wonderful as it is!!!!!


There you have it All in All I am a very blessed and happy Woman here is 27 years and and at least 50 more of loving life!!!!

6 comments:

Tyson Gerber said...

happy happy happy!

Sam said...

yea for 27!!! happy birthday woman! (as you would put it) love you lots!!!!!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY WOMAN!

Unknown said...

# 23 is my favorite :) .... You're list is inspiring (espically since I'm nipping at your heels!

AshliO said...

Happy Birthday little sister. We love you!!! We didn't forget you yesterday ... and we will call you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!