Saturday, November 21, 2009

Extremely Thankful

With Thanksgiving fast approaching I can't help but think about how beautiful my life is, how many blessings God has given me and how extremely thankful I am for the life I live.

One of the most beautiful things I have always had in my life is my parent's unconditional Love.... I know without a single doubt that even if I shaved my head, became a pro wrestler and joined the circus that my parents would still love me as much as they did on day I was born. Plus I know they would not think any less of me as long as I was happy. I am very blessed to have that and to know that they love me without a shadow of a doubt. Not everyone has that with their parents.....

Eddie.... there are not enough words to describe how I feel about. He just gets me.... I think he knows me better then I know myself sometimes. Just thinking about the fact that I have him forever gives me goose bumps. I love being in love with him. He is my best friend. He loves me and I know he always will. We have a strong marriage that we work at everyday. He is a strong, hard working, honest and sweet man that treats me with respect.

I have the worlds best sister. Desi and I are like night and day but we couldn't be any closer. She is always there for me. We many not always see eye to eye but we respect each other. It takes us maybe 30 seconds to get over any disagreement we may have. She is an amazing person and I am so lucky to have her. He husband Mike is amazing also he is like a little brother to me I love having him around.

I have a great family, in-laws, aunts, uncles and cousins..... I love them all they!!!! It is nice to know I have family that loves me and treats me so well.

I have a great group of friends they are all very unique, but I don't know what I would do without them.

I have a great career..... I love it. I don't have to work long hours with leave me tons of time to just enjoy life. It is nice to have time to do all the thing I want to in life.

I have a nice home.

I am in good health. I enjoy exercising (most of the time).

I am creative and I have the time to be creative.

I love just taking life in the smells, the tastes, the things I see, the things I touch I could go on and on.

Anyway I know I make a lot of these post about how much I am grateful for but I am grateful and I don't want to ever take anything in my life for granted.

This year Thanksgiving will be held at my house with my family, the Greenwoods will come over for dessert. I LOVE hosting Thanksgiving!!! I love to have the ones I love around me. I love to cook and I love to eat!!!

I will take some picture and try and remember to post all about it.

2 comments:

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

It really is the most wonderful season. So much to be grateful for!

ed'WORD' said...

I love you honey, it makes me feel very good to hear things like this. Thank you, keep it coming!