Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"In The City" Photo Shoot

After many request from trendy magazines and leading model agencies Eddie, Mike, Destiny and myself agreed to do a photo shoot. They wanted to fly us out to the Bahamas for the shoot, but we would have none of that (everyone knows only rookies go there). We told them we would only do it in the exotic and original Exchange Place in downtown Salt Lake City. They of course agreed. Now being the down to earth, not effected by my super-star statues kind of person, I have placed some of the best shots below for you all. You get the privilege of viewing these breath taking photos before they hit all the newsstands and billboards. Enjoy !!!!


















































I hope you all enjoyed the photos. I would also like to congratulate Mike and Destiny on their engagement, I am so happy for you two. I am excited that my little sister is getting married to such a wonderful man. Have a Wonderful Day everyone and I would love to see your most recent "Photo Shoot"

5 comments:

AshliO said...

Congrats to Mike and Destiny. And good job taking the high road and refusing to sell the pictures to the scum rags, though you could likely take in million and finance your nieces' college educations. Oh wait ... never mind ... call US Weekly and sell the dang pictures!

Unknown said...

Best blog entry EVER. I love pictures and these were georgous. Very nice. I am honored to say I know all those beautiful people.

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Berrie NicE!! I love the summer dresses (you both look so hot ) - the guys look nice to.

So are this there engagement pictures? Who took the photos?

Jael

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

I love your photos. I told Desi that I wanted her to take some of us. I love the color too.

JeanieB said...

These photos are wonderful! I love them! You all look like models! - Jeanie