Thursday, June 5, 2008

What happens when Brittany takes a test......

So... I took a test on a friend's blog. Everyone knows I am a princess anyway, now we know who in the princess world I represent and it is Pocahantas. I will try and convince Eddie to take the test so we can see who he is. I am thinking he is Jasmine. If you want to know who you are, take the test below. Let me know which princess you are. I really hope Ally likes Pocahantas!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


PRINCESS TEST

5 comments:

AshliO said...

I'm sleeping beauty ... ha! I'd have Ally take this test, but I don't think she'd understand the questions. And we all know she fits the qualifications for ALL THE PRINCESSES anyway!!!!

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Cool quiz!I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Your family is in our prayers. We love you.

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Britt - I took the test - I'm a Edward Fan - whoops I mean I'm Princess Bella!

I agree i'm exited to see where the next novel. Have you started the HOST?

By the way I like your before and after pictures of your home - its looks beautiful.

Jael

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Dearest Jacob Fan!!!

I haven't started the Host yet either, I'm currently reading the Escape by Carolyn Jessop -who grew up in the FLDS community. Very interesting.

So what other areas of your home are you working on???

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Quick question -

I love your idea "Food saver" - where do you get them? I'm sure Walt Mart has them.

I agree portions would be ten times easier to fix plus like you say it last longer.