Monday, June 23, 2008

Pink is my favorite color!

So, as you can see I finally figured out how to change the background....Go me!!! I am so Smart "S-M-R-T". Now that I figured it out I will probably change it offend. "Why?” you ask....Just because I can. WOW, I have had too much coffee this morning. Have a wonder-filled day here are some quotes that made my morning....

•Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
•If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
•When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
•Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
•If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
•When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
•Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.


I love life!! Today is a beautiful day. I am so happy for all the blessings God has given to me. Eddie I love you so much you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Have a GREAT DAY!! One and all.

6 comments:

AshliO said...

As Grandma Phyllis would say to Ally, "Who gave you a silly pill today?" :-)

AshliO said...

PS: Ally says she loves the pink.

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

I love the new blog color! It's perfect for Mrs. Creative Brittany. We saw Desi and Mike last night - we are SO excited for their wedding. Love you and miss you

AshliO said...

Well, fine then, have it your way. I am coming to your house for my birthday. January 24. Better get started on the cake ...

AshliO said...

I would like the less-popular "karate-chop" cake. With pecans please.

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Brit - its funny you mentioned the pottery idea. Steve and I were watching Kate and Jone plus 8 (Great show)... They did just that. Pottery at a super cool location in their home town. Will keep that in mind though when we head to Salt Lake, this weekend were heading to Jackson Hole - so maybe I can see if they have something there.

I'll for sure tell you what we come up with.

Love ya lots, Jael