Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm Siiiiiiiiiiiick

I have yet to update everyone on what has been happening in life since my last post. The first reason is we have been really busy. The second reason is I am sick......my throat hurts, my nose is running, and I am coughing up a lung. I am pretty much using up all my energy to let you all know I am sick.( what can I say! I am dedicated to my blog). When I am feeling better you will write about all the fun things that have been going on. Such as....
  • My Dad's 50th Birthday
  • Hanging out with Bryce and Samantha
  • The Auto Expo
  • Bowling with David and Megan
  • Eddie's Dog Training Ad
  • Eating Concrete With Beckah
  • My Father-in-law's 66 Birthday
  • Missing My Joanie
  • Being sick and having to have an endoscopy thing done (poor tummy)!!!
  • My feelings on the Historical Event a.k.a. The Inauguration

I don't think that I will write nine different post to explain all of this. I will combine to save space. ANYWAY !!!! I better get back to being sick. Peace, Love and Apple Sauce!!!!!

5 comments:

ed'WORD' said...

... and now I am sick, and its your fault.

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Oh Britt! So sad. I will send my healthy vibes your way. I hope you feel better. Can't wait for all the updates

The Greenwoods said...

Thanks Martha!!! Eddie How can it be my fault if we got sick at the same time???? We already had this talk :)

Unknown said...

Yummmm...concrete...

Jujusma said...

I miss you, too! But it was good to see ya for lunch!