Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Was Tagged!!!!!

This is for Ashli ....... ( and Beckah)
I am- a strong, fun loving, over analytical woman, who loves life for all its highs and lows.
I want- to be home in front of my fireplace cuddling with Eddie.
I have- the world best and most romantic husband, The worlds best family, the worlds best in-laws, the worlds best nieces and the worlds best friends
I miss- my Grinny, all my family in Wyoming, Abby, Ally.
I fear- losing any of my loved ones
I hear- the song Out loud by Dispatch coming out of my computer.
I search-for my Keys all the time
I wonder- how Eddie and I will look when we are in our 80's.
I regret- nothing, Life is to short to sit there and wish you could go back and change it.
I love- Everything god has given me in my life, especially all of the people in it.
I forgive- everyone pretty easily, I have a hard time staying mad at anyone.
I ache- when I have to say good bye to my out of town family, such as my Grinny and the O'Connells.
I always- tell Eddie I love him when we say goodbye.
I try- to be the best wife, sister, daughter and friend I can be.
I seem-to giggle when I am nervous or excited
I know-I am blessed in my life and to never take it for granted
I feel- Lucky
I dance- to any song that has a good beat to it.
I dream- of what mine and Eddie's children will be like.
I give-everything I have in life to live it to the fullest
I listen- to my husband play the guitar whenever I can. I love the way he plays.
I sing- when no one is in the car with me
I laugh- at myself
I can't - go a day without tripping, falling, smacking my head or cutting my fingers. I am so clumsy
I cry- in every sentimental moment, or sappy movie
I sleep- on the left side of the bed or the furthest away from the door.
I am- married to a strong, smart, nerdy, sexy man
I see- the sunny side of every situation in life
I need- to go grocery Shopping
I should-be snowboarding in fresh powder right now.

There you have it. Now TAG YOUR IT to anyone who has read this.

1 comment: