Monday, January 26, 2009

2009 Auto Expo!!!

Before the little virus I like to call the Plague hit Eddie and I (making us bed ridden for about 5 days) we went to the 2009 Auto Expo @ the Southtown Expo Center w/my parents, Destiny and Mike. The Auto Expo is were all of the top car manufactures show off the new, hot, super cool and O-so-out-of-my-price-range vehicles for their 2009-2010 line up. I always enjoy siting in cars that are worth more then my home and day-dream how I would look cruising down State street looking all sorts of COOL (ok just SO the fact that I just made that statement makes me so un-cool lol).
This first picture is of me sitting in my dream car. I know what you are expecting to see something like a Lexus or a Cadillac.........This is not the case, I love Jeep Wranglers, I owned one up until about a year and a half ago; We sold it and bought the Pathfinder (which is awesome, but not a jeep). I miss my jeep so much, maybe I will have one as kick-butt as this some day.

This photo is for Phyllis, she always laughs when she spots these on the road and with Eddie sitting in it make me laugh!!!!

Strange put kind of cool motorcycle.

Cadillac Escalade...OH-BABY


Eddie and his Dream Truck!!!!!


4 comments:

ed'WORD' said...

Oh Brittany...

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

That's so great that you got to go with your family! Way to make family a priority!

Unknown said...

ooooh Sparkley....

Aubrey Anne said...

I was there that day! haha Weird, we coulda run into each other. :)