Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tagged

5 Things I Was Doing 5 Years Ago:
1. I was getting ready to celebrate my 21st birthday.
2. Finishing up my Child Development Degree
3. Finally and permanently walking away from abusive relationship.
4. Adjusting to being single.
5. Starting out on my personal journey of strength, growth, independence and putting my mental state back to health.

5 Things on My To-Do List:
1. Finish planning the baby shower I am hosting on Saturday.
2. Grocery Shopping.
3. Reserve a camping spot for next weekend.
4. Sit down with Eddie and make a List of adventures we want to have, goals we want to reach and things we want to do in the next 5 years.
5. Deep clean my house.

5 Favorite Snacks/Food:
1. Chips and fresh salsa.
2. Chocolate ice-cream.
3. Snow Cones.
4. Peaches
5. Fresh tomatoes and Salt

5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Billionaire:
1. Pay off all our debt, and my family’s debt.
2. Buy a piece of land in the mountains and build a lodge cabin on it.
3. Retire
4. Travel the world.
5. Adopt 2 children.

5 Bad Habits:
1. Biting my nails.
2. Picking at my face.
3. Not finishing laundry.
4. Not turning off the lights when I leave the house.
5. Giving in to my dogs bad behaviors.

5 Places I've Lived:
1. Salt lake
2. West Valley
3. Midvale
4.
5.

5 Things Under $10 I Can't Live Without:
1. Conditioner
2. Bottled Water
3. Mascara
4. Face powder.
5. Tank tops

5 Favorite Movies:
1. Walk to remember.
2. Sweet home Alabama
3. Anything with Marilyn Monroe
4. Field of Dreams
5. Transformers

5 Favorite Kid Names:
1. Lucas
2. Morgan
3. Capri
4. Warren
5. Jordan

5 Thing Always in My Purse:
1. Debit card
2. Cell Phone
3. Lip Gloss
4. Pepper spray
5. Headache Med.

5 Current Obsessions:
1. My Husband
2. Kickboxing
3. Breaking Dawn
4. Camping as much as possible this summer
5. Dieting

5 Places I'd Love to Go:
1. Boston
2. New York
3. Maine
4. Hawaii
5. Australia

5 favorite vacations...
1. My Honeymoon in Cancun
2. Cruise to Bahamas
3. Baja Cruise
4. San Francisco
5. Disneyland

5 Things people may not know about me:
1. I have a phobia of Katydids
2. I hate Scary Movies
3. Gyms make me nervous
4. I love roller coasters
5. I hate being home alone.

If you have read this posting Tag your It! Copy and past this onto your blog with your answers!

2 comments:

ed'WORD' said...

I love the part where you say you have your debt card with you. I think you ment debit, but I laughed! haha

The Greenwoods said...

It is a DEBT card lol Honey at least that is what you tell me.