Thursday, August 28, 2008

MY DREAM HOUSE!!!!!!!

99.9% of the time I would be completely upset for encountering construction on my normal route home from the grocery store, yesterday was NOT one of those days. It so happens that because of this unknown construction I was forced to turn down Grant street (about 6 blocks east of my house). At the end of Grant street there it was......... standing there all alone, all big and beautiful, everything a house should be. It was screaming " Brittany and Eddie come live in me". It was love at first site.

I know what you are thinking........ this must be some multi-million dollar home with like 300 rooms and a swimming pool. WRONG!!!! I have expensive taste but not that bad. After looking at it for about 5 minutes I drove home to my wonderful husband, put my best pout face on, batted my eyelashes and begged him to buy me this house. After about 5 minutes of him laughing at me, he reminded me that we already bought a house that had my dream kitchen. Plus we have only been living in our current home for a little over a year and if we sold it now we would have to pay capital gain tax or something. I know, I know, I have a beautiful home and we are very blessed to have it. But still it was perfect I tell you. Here is the link . There is only the picture of the outside and the price which is a some what out of our price range even if we were in the market to buy a house.
Even though it was impossible for us to buy this house, Eddie took me to go look at it, we peeked through the windows and walked around the yard. It made it that much more perfect. Needless to say my dreams were smashed like a mosquito on a leg.

OH WELL! it never hurts to day dream. Thank you Eddie for humoring me and taking me to go look at it. You are the best. I love you.

3 comments:

ed'WORD' said...

You are welcome honey. I am glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully some day we can move into a place like that. I said some day...

Aubrey Anne said...

haha, this is cute! Totally like me. I get unreasonable things in my head and tell my husband (with MY cutest pout face on) and he doesn't look up from his computer game to see it, let alone drive somewhere to go see what I fell in love with, to make me feel better! :)

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

I love it. Enough space yet cozy. I believe you will be there in five years - that's my calculations. love you guys