Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Notes!!!!

1. Today Eddie and myself are heading to the great outdoors for a two night camping trip in the beautiful Uinta Mountains. My parents, Destiny and Mike will join us Saturday afternoon. We will do some fishing, some hiking, some game playing but mostly some relaxing. FUN FACT: In the Two and a half years Eddie and I have been together we have gone camping about a dozen times so far, but this will only be the second time Eddie and I have ever gone alone(for the first night of this trip anyway).

2. I am right on schedule with my weight loss goals I have lost four more pounds in the last 2 weeks (I guess I am a pound off but I think that is from the muscle I have gained). That brings me to total of 8 pounds I have said good bye to.

3. I got a new camera. More details on that later.

4. I broke my cell phone. Funny thing cell phones don't like water. But Eddie was my hero (details to follow in later post)

5. I have been the only one that has posted a Recipe on the Culinary Queens Blog. Hint, Hint. Correction: there has been two posts. One for cookies, from Aubrey. Thank you again that looks like a really good recipe.

6. I have to tell everyone I have a friend named Joan. She is one of the coolest, smartest, Kindest,interesting and best friends I have ever had. Before I meet Eddie she helped my change my life in such a positive way. She has helped me heal in areas of my life and she really helped me get over my relationship fears when I first meet Eddie. Joan, you are one amazing person. I am so happy that you are following your dreams and I know you can do it. I love you, woman. Eddie and I enjoy hanging out with you, Dayn and Julian. I truly believe my life is blessed by having you and your family in it.

7. My husband is out of this world amazing. don't worry I have saved the details of that for another post. THANK YOU EDDIE !!!

8. Yet again, I have had toooooooooooooo much Coffee.

Have a wonderful, safe and adventure filled weekend.

4 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

I love posts with a lot of random facts in them! :) Wow, that much camping would probably make me throw myself into some poison ivy so I could go home!! lol! Camping is so not my kind of thing. Haha, thanks for the shout-out there! The recipe was kinda lame, but I'm totally into taking something average and turning it into cookies! (Although, I'm a pretty severe cookie addict...)

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

So I check your blog and your receip blog frequently but i HAVEN'T posted...even on my own blog. I truely should!

Unknown said...

Okay I took the hint, a new recipe has been added. Have fun this weekend, Rocky!!

Tyson Gerber said...

So funny! You are so great. I'm glad you had such a good time. BTW I think Desi and Ty are wanting to visit you this week. They are looking for help to get Desi's next promotion. Desi respects you so much. You really are on her hereos.