Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One of Those Days!!!


99.9% of the time I view myself as a self confident, likable, easy going, attractive, positive and in general a good person. Well today is that 0.1% where I think the complete opposite of myself and have become quite analytical about everything. Today I fill frumpy, unlikable, I am a lot more on edge, not very positive and I feel like I haven't been paying enough attention to all areas and aspects of my life. Oh and don't forget the fact that I analyze ever thing tell I worry myself sick. Don't ask me why I am telling you all this... maybe if I see it in writing and get it off my chest it will somehow fix it. I know, that I will more than likely be back to my same happy go lucky self tomorrow.... but today still has quite a few hours left in it. I have the house to myself tonight maybe I should go home and take a bubble bath, eat a gallon of chocolate ice cream and read a book until my husband gets home. Or maybe I should socialize with friends I don't see much anymore. ANYWAY...... I guess I just needed to "Vent" as they say. This posting is just one of those bad day postings, really no need to worry.

2 comments:

AshliO said...

(((HUGS))) Some days are like that ... even in Australia. (Hope you get that reference.) Love you!

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Dearest Brittany - I think your amazing and are doing so many fun things in your marriage!! Way to keep up it up. I aggree we all have thoses days - day's when we have the negative syndrome kick in - But things like you said will be better, even if it means crying and enjoying quite time for a little bet.