Friday, July 18, 2008

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can !!!


I am bound and determined to start a cooking club. I have talked about for over 6 months now and have yet to put my words into action.... Well folks, today is the day I am taking the first steps towards starting a cooking club. I am building a blog page that will have information about each meeting and each member, places for family and friends to post recipes, fun facts, etc. I am hoping I can have a meeting once a month, each month hosting at a different members home. For my out of town members... they can interact through the blog page, with pictures, questions and recipes. Oh and don't worry since the blog page will have information about members it will be on a invite only setting. I even have a name. Tell me what you think...


Culinary Queens In Training or C.Q.I.T


If you are interested , let me know!!!
More information to to come.

Happy Friday!!!

4 comments:

AshliO said...

Love it. I am sooooooo in! Except I'm very sad about missing the meetings ...

Unknown said...

Sign me up... but then I've said that before and you never do...

ed'WORD' said...

you can do it!

Tyson Gerber said...

I am totally in! Ty and I are so excited to have Desi learning the in's and outs of helping families better their financial situations. She is coachable. She has such a good heart! Ty and I are honored and humbled her and Mike are onboard. Thank you for all your support. Lets hang out! Love you.