Friday, July 18, 2008

Yes, I am a Fan...

I know, I know, first it was the Harry Potter series and now it is the Twilight series... I love the books, I do, I can't help it. We all know when books are popular they turn them into movies. Just for the record: I am one of those who believes that the book it always better then the movie and I would take reading a book over watching a movie any day, that said... I do look forward to the Harry Potter movies and I am looking forward to the Twilight Movie. On that subject here is the link to the new trailer for the movie...
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/twilight/trailer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for that movie to come out! It's totally your fault I'm addicted to that story now... thanks.

PS -- We lost Craig's camera which had the picture you want on it... sorry!