Wednesday, February 18, 2009

V-Day and Snowboarding!!!!!

Until I met Eddie I was not big fan of Valentine’s Day (not even when I was in other relationships). I guess that Eddie has brought the romantic out in me because now I actually enjoy excuse to be corny and lovie.

Eddie and I decided after much thought to stay home for the occasion rather than go out to the melting pot or any other super busy restaurant. We made our own fondue dinner that was to die for. Seriously, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. We had a variety of fondue items...

Chicken
Pork
Steak
Sausage
Shrimp
Lobster
Mussels
Pearl onions
Zucchini
Carrots
Yellow bell peppers
French bread
Pita Bread
All of these Items were either cooked in a fondue pot filled with peanut oil or dipped in yummy fondue cheese. Top this off with two glasses of some really good wine, a few candles and you have yourself a picture perfect fondue Valentines dinner at half the cost a fondue dinner at the melting pot.



We also exchanged gifts, I gave Eddie a body grooming razor he wanted. Eddie gave me a long steam pink rose and he made me a slide show with pictures of him and I with one of my favorite songs playing in the background. It was so cute I cried. We also bought a Wii Fit for the both of us to enjoy.

AS a part of our Valentine’s Day celebrations we went snowboarding on Sunday with my Dad, Destiny and Mike.





All And All it was a wonderful Weekend.

No comments: