Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My New Do !!!!

I should have made this post about a week ago but Life has been crazy. Here are the pictures of my new hair color. I decided to go dark with thick blonde highlight. I would like to thank everyone for their honest opinions, I enjoyed them all.

Here is a picture of me in glasses most people don't know that I even wear them. I prefer wearing contacts. But every once and a while I put them on to give my eyes a rest and because Eddie thinks I look sexy in them (I think Eddie's crazy but whatever)

5 comments:

AshliO said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Love it. I am so excited.

ed'WORD' said...

Yes, I am crazy, but you are sexy either way!

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

I"m a fan!

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the calories advise! I've been trying but now its times for me to step it up the next level and be consistent about counting my calories.