Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Creative

I would say being creative is my passion. I say it is my passion because I have several creative outlet and enjoy finding new ways to be creative.I think everyone should have some some sort of outlet in lift regardless of what it may be. Mine just happens to be creating things.
I create through.....

Throwing Pottery on the wheel

Making sculptures with clay

Scrap booking

Painting (this is a new one)

Cooking and Baking

Interior Design (this is just my house but I thought about going back to school to get a degree)
Photography (I am not great at it, but it is fun to take pictures)

And last but not least I really enjoy making jewelry. The funniest thing about this hobby is that I don't wear a lot of jewelry. I always have my wedding ring on. When I am "dressing up" I put on the nice jewelry, I but other than that I might wear a necklace, earrings and rings once a week. I have made about 10 different jewelry sets in the last 3 weeks and I thought I would share with you what I have created.



























My question to everyone is what is your outlet in life? or How are you creative? Write about in on your own blog or leave me a comment. Or leave me a comment on whatever.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!
LIFE IS TO SHORT NOT TO LIVE EVERY DAY AS IF IT WAS YOUR LAST!!!!!!!








8 comments:

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Getting a good work out is a good way to get out the madness, I've also love to have a clean - no clutter house (its still in progress) and lately I've been listening to A.M radio - steve is all about it and i've got hooked. Especial KFI A.m "stimulating radio" - I think its great how creative you are. You could start so many businesses and LOVE what you do.

Unknown said...

Sign me up for some "JEWELRY BY BRITTANY." Summer time is coming so I have a suggestion... Do anklets! Bracelets too!

AshliO said...

Blogging is my outlet. Thanks for your sweet comments yesterday.

The Greenwoods said...

Beckah I will make you as many bracelets and anklets as you want!!!! I can't wear them they bug me maybe that is why I have not made any LOl

The Greenwoods said...

Ashli, That is what sister do for each other. We love you!!!!

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Those are great. I really like the square ones

ed'WORD' said...

Music, sports, working out are some of my outlets a mild outlet would be yard work in small doses.

another outlet is spoiling my wife. Shhh..... don't tell her.

Jujusma said...

I will totally pay you to make me a bunch of anklets and bracelets!!