Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

I know this post is like..... 10 or 20 days late and everyone else has already done their pre and post Thanksgiving blog entries and have also done their pre Christmas post. I could make up some really interesting excuse as to why it has taken me so long but, In all reality I have been having a great holiday season that has included a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, fun times with friends and family, decorating my house for the holidays and NOT SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY!!!! I can honestly say that the last thing on my mind has been making a entry on my blog. but today I actually have a moment to do a post so I thought I would show you some fun pictures of Thanksgiving dinner that we had at my little sister's house. This was her first year hosting Thanksgiving, she made a turkey that was to die for. Eddie's parents and Mike's mother joined us in the celebration. To top the evening off we played guitar hero. We even got Larry to sing "Hotel California". It was so much fun. I feel truly blessed to have a great Kerr,Greenwood and In family that all get along. Here are the photos I took .......enjoy.













4 comments:

Jujusma said...

What the heck is on Desi's serving spoon?

AshliO said...

Exactly what I was wondering ...

The Greenwoods said...

Burnt marshmallows, it was not her fault though.

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

What a fun time. I loved that Desi burnt the marshmellows- althought they did look all sorts of fun!