Monday, November 17, 2008

Much Needed Family Portraits

I believe the last time the Kerr family had professional portraits done was the early 90's, maybe even late 80's. Needless to say we were well over do for some high quality family portraits.

We decided to take advantage of the beautiful fall landscape and have our pictures taken outside at Memory Grove. Steve from Shutter Bugz did a wonderful job taking our photos and getting the two dogs to look at him. It was a really fun day and the Portraits turned out great. Here are some of the wonderful portraits he took.









Well I hope you enjoyed looking at our up to date Kerr family Portraits!!!!!!

For those of you who are wondering "What about the Greenwood's?" no need to worry we have family Portraits scheduled for December when The Ashli, Brian and the girls come down. I am very excited about these photos and as soon as we get the proofs I will post them. Have a great day!!!!!

7 comments:

ed'WORD' said...

I am so sexy in all of these pictures. GO ME!

The Greenwoods said...

You also have a big head in all those photos!!!!

AshliO said...

Oh these are so wonderful. You all look awesome (well, except Eddie). I hope the Greenwood pics come out half as good!

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

They look so DARLIN!! Totally Jealous!

Tyson Gerber said...

They are so AWESOME. I specially loved all the cute matching stuff. So cute!!!

Martha

Anonymous said...

I loved the matching outfits!!!!! They all look darling-and I LOVE that you got pictures with Apollo!!!!

Jujusma said...

They turned out so freaking cute! Everyone! How fun!