Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I only have 3 or 4 things to say at this moment...

  • I am Proud to be an American
  • I am Proud that our country is making history.
  • I am glade to have freedom of speech.
  • I am scared.....I knew I would be....... no matter who won.... I guess I am little scared of change.
  • I have faith in God.
  • I was moved by both McCain and Obama.
  • I am happy what this moment shows our future generations........ You can grow up to be anything you want no matter who you are.

OK, so it was more then 3 or 4, but these are my thoughts short and simple. I am not great on elaborating on my feelings or really explaining them for that matter.

3 comments:

AshliO said...

You do better than you think you do at putting things into words. Good job! And thanks for talking to Abby last night. She is very, very excited about going to work with you.

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

I agree! I'm scared and happy! but i'm not sure if i one or the other ..im in limbo

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

We are so lucky to be in this country! Thanks for putting it in such great words.