Friday, October 24, 2008

SURPISE

Brittany doesn't know I am posting on her blog. Here is the reason: She took a bunch of pictures when we went to Casper, Wy. last week. When she tried to transfer them to her computer she had an error and they were all erased. I am here to tell you not to worry. The pictures have been restored (by magic done by no other than myself (Eddie Greenwood aka ed'WORD') and to prove it here is the one picture that is worth a million dollars to Brittany.




I hope this a good surprise honey! I love you.

P.s. Click on the picture of Brittany and Grinny to see all pictures of the Casper trip. They are stored on my computer, at photobucket.com and I have a backup. We will not lose these photos!

2 comments:

AshliO said...

YAY!

The Greenwoods said...

Thank you so much Eddie you are my Hero!!!!!!!I love You