Thursday, October 23, 2008

GO ME !!!!! NOT


So it happened again some how between my computer, my memory card and myself about 200 picture that I have taken of my our trip to Wyoming, Destiny's birthday and Mike's birthday are M.I.A. I think they are lost forever..... but my wonderful husband Eddie is going to try and recover them some how. It makes me sad because I had a lot of wonderful picture of my family and my Grinny......... I feel really dumb because I think it was more of my fault then it was the computer or the memory card....... but I don't know I have transferred thousands of pictures before and this has not happened. I am hoping it is a bad memory card not me . I am so lucky to have a husband that is so smart when it comes to technology. Wish him luck on the recovery mission.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh sad! I'm sure Eddie will fix it an the world will be happy. keep us updated

Anonymous said...

Typically, I've found, that when you transfer to that folder that looks like a garbage can, or when you hit "delete" pictures and other files tend to disappear:)

Good luck on getting the pics back!

The Greenwoods said...

Oh that is why it looks like a trash can!!!!!!!! Ha Ha