Monday, October 13, 2008

Vocabulary Lesson

Charming
Adj.
1. delightful or attractive


Charming is the word I would use to best describe my husband this past week. He has been treating me like a princess; sweet text message throughout my work days, he tells me I am beautiful every 10 minutes, he bought me new jeans and he gave me these beautiful flowers the other day. Thank you Honey!!!!! You are the best.


A·pol·lo (-pl)
n.
1. Greek Mythology The god of prophecy, music, medicine, and poetry, sometimes identified with the sun.

I think Apollo has a perfect name... if you know Eddie and his love for music you can see why I feel this way...



dap·per (dpr)
adj.
1.
a. Neatly dressed; trim.
b. Very stylish in dress.
2. Lively and alert.

Retro
Noun
1. retro - a fashion reminiscent of the past

Here are the before and after photos of our bathroom remodel. The walls were a really ugly yellow, now the wall are Dapper Tan and the trim is Pebble Mosaic. I wanted a very retro feel to the bathroom... I still need to collect a few things to make that happen but with the Vogue canvas and the new water faucets I think we are will on our way...













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've got the same faucets in our bathrooms:) Where did you get the tiles?

I LOVE IT!

The Greenwoods said...

Home Depot Baby!!!!

AshliO said...

I hope I raise my girls as good as I raised my brother ... heehee.

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Your so creative! and have great men to help you. That's so great!

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Love the colors. You are so freaking brilliant! That's it. you are decorating my entire house!

Aubrey Anne said...

Holy cow, you guys are adorable. I love that you remodel together, lol! Maybe someday Steve and I will have something we can remodel... these gov't issued walls feel like an institution!!!! It looks great guys, I love your style.