Thursday, December 18, 2008

Preparing For Christmas

Unlike my wonderful but scrooge-like husband, I start getting excited about Christmas mid October and continue to build my excitement up until the day it finally arrives. I am still a five year old at heart when it comes to this wonderful holiday season, so you can imagine that everything that we do from the day after Thanksgiving to the end of the year has a Christmas theme to it. Our last date night was no exception. We decided it would be fun to stay home and build a ginger bread house and start making holiday treats for your friends. Of course I took a bunch of picture to share.
After we assembled the four walls and the roof of the house we had to wait 15 minutes for it to dry. Eddie was not happy about that.




It is amazing how two adults can make a ginger bread house look like a 5 year old made it. Eddie was very excited about the caramels we were about to make.
Yummy!!!! Chocolate covered pretzels.

2 comments:

AshliO said...

Wait a minute, who is the 5-year-old at heart? I think it must be Eddie! That is too cute! I want some of those chocolate-covered pretzels. I hope you are making me some!

ed'WORD' said...

I love how cute I look!