Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Like Eddie and Beckah I have bees....

About 2 and a half weeks ago I was able to purchase a new camera. Thank you Eddie!!! Like Beckah I broke my old one. Like Beckah, Eddie and Phyllis I now have a nice, new, kind of professional looking one......not that it will really help in my picture taking skills, all hope is lost when it comes to that. Eddie and I picked out a Nikon P80 coolpix (Eddie did most of the picking because I was clueless). Eddie said it was a nice camera and it would be user friendly. It has been pretty friendly to this user so far. The picture from the camping trip were taken using my new camera. But my first real use of the camera was on my first self taught lesson...... Close-ups.

NOTE: Unlike Eddie and Beckah I have no skills at photo shop so you get, what you get in my photos. except maybe some cropping :)



Here they are. The first three are my bee photos.......
























4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these photos! I'm glad you finally posted them, excellent job Brittany.

Aubrey Anne said...

If you ask me, your photos trump Eddie's photos! They're beautiful! I'm way jealous of the new camera, btw!!!

ed'WORD' said...

My photo's suck! once again, Brittany is Queen of the world. whats that you say? oh yes, HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY!

Shaman said...

My favorite...The cana buds. Very artsy.