Monday, March 23, 2009

My Mother's 48th Birthday

Last Wednesday my wonderful and amazing mother turned 48 years young. To celebrate this wonderful occasion we went to Applebee's for dinner where we all tried our hardest to embarrass Mom with singing and trying to catch food in our mouths. After dinner we went back to my parent's house were mom for cake and presents. My father bought my mom two birthday cakes; one chocolate and one Vanilla. After putting 48 candles on the two cakes we proceeded to sing "Happy Birthday " to my mother (my sister was holding one cake, my dad was holding the other). Well my sister got a little to excited or something and some how the cake ended up on the floor.

Some how once the cake was picked up off of the floor it ended up in my moms face (with a little help from Destiny) Then in Destiny's face (with a little help from me), then in my face (with a little help from mom and Desi). I was laughing so hard I almost wet my pants. Amazingly enough all of the guys stayed clean in this situation. After the cake fight had come to an end, mom opened presents and we enjoyed the rest of the night!!!!!!!







Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!

4 comments:

Sam said...

oh it looks like you guys had so much fun. Why didnt the boys get a little of the cake? Happy birthday to your mom!

AshliO said...

Cake cat fight!

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

So fun! Happy Birthday Debbie.

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

That's so fun! What a fun family memory! I can so see you guys laughing about it.