Friday, March 13, 2009

Las Vegas Day Part One!!!

Before I get my Blogging privileges taken away I thought I would make a post about our wonderful Las Vegas Vacation.Since I took a million picture I will have to do three posts
We arrive in Las Vegas Sunday Afternoon, Checked into our rooms at the Luxor and hit the Strip. We road the roller coaster at New York, New York. We shared Yard Stick size Margaritas. We went into Cesar's Palace, Bellagio, Paris, And finished out our day at a Restaurant Called El Deablo.




















5 comments:

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Way cool!Keep the pic coming

ed'WORD' said...

ok, you can keep your privlages for a little while...

Sam said...

I cant wait to see more! ok I am still bitter about the chocolate.

Unknown said...

Good girl! I was begining to think the whole thing was a big lie and you never actually went to Vegas at all. Glad you proved me wrong.

Jujusma said...

Yeah, I was about to set Eddie's blog as the default blog I log in to see since his is more exciting (lately) than yours! LOL!